Health is another thematic pillar of the organization. Laxmi Pratisthan frequently organizes Free Eye Screening Camps and General Health Camps in different parts of the country.
- Organized six eye camps across various districts where 4150 people were provided with free eye check up.
- Provided Free cataract surgery service to 495 people.
- Organized different health camps and blood donation programs in different parts of the country.
- Provided financial support of NRs 50,000 each month to a community-run health service center at Dhadkhola of Sindhupalchok from 2014-2015.
- Laxmi Pratisthan team in coordination with Ministry of Public Health Thailand organized a free medical camp at Dhadhkhola, Sindhupalchok as an instant response to the earthquake victims of April 25, 2015. More than 3,000 patients were benefited by the service.