Laxmi Pratishtan Family has been trying to relieve the wounds of needy and helpless people since its initiation. Having been hit by one of the most catastrophic familial tragedies.
As we all witnessed one of the most disastrous quakes in history which shook the nation by leaving thousands of people homeless, family-less, the people have been forced to stay on open places to save their lives hence craving with hunger and badly lacking basic medical treatments. Thousands lost their lives as much more have still been left blocked in the debris. We immediately took various actions to help the victims of the earthquake.
- Laxmi Pratisthan built 31 houses for quake victims of Kavrepalanchok:
With support and cooperation from Glasgow Nepalese Association, SAVE UK, Mod Chana Phai Foundation Thailand and Society of American Nepalese Nurse (SANN) Laxmi Pratisthan constructed 31 houses for earthquake victims of Siwalaya V.D.C in Kavre district
- Medical Camp at Dhadhkhola, Sindhupalchok: Laxmi Pratisthan team in coordination with Ministry of Public Health Thailand organized a medical camp at Dhadhkhola, Sindhupalchok. More than 3,000 patients have already benefited from the service. The service started from Baisakh 16 (April 29).
- Distributed Relief Material to earthquake victims of PhataksilaVDC, Sindhupalchok:On Baisakh 19 (May 3, 2015) Laxmi Pratisthan went to Anekot, Kavre with relief materials for 200 families of Anekot and Hokse Village of Kavre. The relief materials consisted of instant basic necessities like food, tents, medicines etc
- Distributed Relief Material to earthquake victims of PhataksilaVDC, Sindhupalchok:On Baisakh 19 (May 3, 2015) Laxmi Pratisthan distributed relief package to 300 families of Phataksila village in Sindhupalcok district.The relief materials consisted of instant basic necessities like food, tents, medicines etc.
- Distributed Relief Material to earthquake victims of Kaule-1, Nuwakot:On Baisakh 26 (May 7,2015) Laxmi Pratisthan team headed towards Nuwakot to distribute relief packages to 260 families of Kahule-1 and Kahule-5, Nuwakot.The relief materials consisted of instant basic necessities like food, tents, medicines etc.
- Distributed nourishing foods for earthquake victim patients in Bir Hospital, Kathmandu:On Baisakh 24 (May,5,2015) Laxmi Pratisthan distributed nourishing foods including fruits, biscuits, juices, water etc to 165 earthquake victims patients at Bir Hospital,Kathmandu.
- Distributed Mosquito Nets & Sanitation Material to earthquake victims of Sindhupalchok:On Jestha 16 (May 30) 800 mosquito nets and 300 sets of Sanitation Material were distributed to the earthquake victims of Kadambas, Sindhupachok district.
- Distributed tents to earthquake victims journalist of Kavre:On Baisakh 18 (May 2, 2015) 50 tents were distributed as an instant shelter for the quake-affected journalists of Kavre district.
- Distributed relief materials to earthquake victims of Anekot, Kavre
- Distributed Blankets & Sanitation Material to earthquake victims of Sindhupalchok