From its inception; Laxmi Pratisthan realized the gravity of the issues on lack of education and ignorance that country is facing. It internalizes its manifestation on making the vicious cycle of poverty. Lack of education and women issues are correlated to each other and in the same hand, the organization has been contributing on the theme in many areas of the country.
- Finished construction of well-facilitated hostel at Kanda. Hostel is now operating, accommodates 164 Chepang Children with the provision of nutritious food, tidy cloths and quality education
- Constructed a block consisting 2 classrooms for Bal Prativa School of Kavre District.
- Constructed a block consisting 2 classrooms for Bal Prativa School of Kavre District which was destructed by mega earthquake of 2015.
- Established six libraries each in three schools of Kavre and Dhadhing.
- Brought safe drinking water to Bhakramdevi Secondary School, Anekot-3, Kavre by laying pipes from the source.
- A plot of about 2250.0 square meters (4-4-0-3) land dedicated to the school for drinking water possessing.
- Constructed toilets for several schools of Kavre.
- Pratisthan frequently distributes uniform dresses and stationaries to the needy school-going children and sponsored English medium teachers in different Schools.
- Provided scholarship to needy children in different parts of the country.